Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm allowed to be sappy...

I am getting married this year and so I have some leeway on being a sappy romantic. Let's be honest, those who know me know that I have always been a hopeful romantic, so this shouldn't be any news. I am a sucker for a good love song (Dave Barnes, anyone?) and what my brother said is true: "Once you say 'I love you' to a girl, every love song will change in your mind forever." Well, I am getting married, am still a sucker for a good love song, and a good friend of my fiancee and I sent us this song. Apparently it was used in the finale of Ugly Betty? It is called "Be My Only" and is by a group called FM Radio, made up of Schuyler Fisk and Tim Myers (who I had never heard of before this). Hope you enjoy... and yes, feel free to leave the snarky sarcastic comments. I would probably do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment