Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sports Update

I have to say it because it ticks me off so much. I love the Olympics. I hate the whining cry babies who lose fair and square and cry foul. Case in point is the...I can think of a lot of words to describe him, but will settle on... sore loser jerk Yevgeny Plushenko, who won silver in the mens skating competition. The punk has already said that gold didn't deserve it, that he did, and then he goes and does this ( CLICK HERE for his latest outrageous baby actions.)

On the tail end of the Olympics and as a prequel to the upcoming World Cup, I stumbled across this article about Landon Donovan. It does a great job of deconstructing arguments that the MLS is a drastically inferior (though it slightly is) and more important, destroys the argument that the MLS is hurting the development of players. If you are interested in soccer, this is a worthwhile read. CHECK IT OUT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment